MAWIMBI BUSH CAMP
Mawimbi Bushcamp is situated inside the Kafue National Park on a private concession along the Kafue River. Possible activities from camp: game drives, walking safari and canoeing.
ABOUT THE ACCOMMODATION
- Four big tents, each of them with an outdoor bathroom ensuite.
- Each tent has a private veranda and a view to the Kafue River
- The tents are quite separate from each other which gives you intimacy
- The outdoor bathroom offers a unique experience: the bucked shower offers you the experience of having a shower with a view to the river or under the stars. Flushing toilet.
- Solar lamps inside the tents
- Paraffin lights outdoor to keep a bush experience.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Bernard Calonne (Belgian born in DRC) and Tom Heinecken (South African), fell in love with the beauty and remoteness of the Kafue National Park. Ten years ago they have started to offer some canoeing experience on the river. From half a day to 3 nights expedition with mobile tents. With the time, a camp has slowly been built up. The main idea of this camp is to offer you a bush experience in an unspoiled area far from the mass tourism.