PEOPLE AND PLACES
Our core focus is high-end luxury safari travel. We tailor-make trips for solo travellers, couples, small family and friend groups who want a quality and professionally handled trip to Southern Africa.
We specialize in inbound business into Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Botswana
OUR SERVICES INCLUDE:
- Professional and personalized service catering to clients’ specific needs
- On the ground knowledge, advice, support and updates about the Tourism products and services in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Botswana.
- Tailor made packages including the booking of accommodation, internal flights, activities and road transfers
- A variety of already developed packages selling different combinations of properties and areas through the 4 regions
- Quality assurance to guarantee that our clients are only linked with reputable services with suppliers who we have built strong working relationships with
- Meet and Greet of all our clients at Kenneth Kaunda International Airport prior to immigration and seeing them through to connecting domestic flights, or our transfer service to take them to their hotel if staying in Lusaka
People and Places is an owner-run Destination Management Company specialising in travel in Zambia, Zimbabwe, Malawi and Botswana. Emma Seaman, CEO has a deep passion for Tourism and Hospitality. Her career spans nearly 20 years in the Hospitality Industry in Zimbabwe and Zambia, including Meikles Hotel, Victoria Falls Hotels and Wilderness Safaris Zambia. Emma was led by her passion for tourism to open People and Places in 2012 and they have been creating perfectly organized, personalized trips ever since.
Emma is ably supported by her husband David Seaman, who is the founding director and runs Tours Africa Meet and Greet and Airport Transfer business out of Kenneth Kaunda International Airport. Over the past 20 years, Emma and David have forged strong relationships with local hospitality service providers in Zambia and Zimbabwe as well as invaluable on the ground experience and knowledge. They have become well respected over the years for their professionalism and commitment to the industry.
The People and Places team are driven by efficiency, flexibility, generosity and consistency. Their personalized service has led to many referrals and their seamless process continues to create “happily ever after” holidays for clients visiting Southern Africa from all over the world.
- Canoeing Safaris
- Fishing Trips
- Photographic Safaris
- Walking Safaris
- Wildlife Safaris
- Book conferences
- Build Custom Itinerarys
- Travel Advice
- Domestic Flights
- Qualified Driver