MUCHICHILI SAFARI HOUSE
It has all the facilities of a luxury safari lodge and is rented out on a self-catering basis or upon request we can provide a fully catered service.
- ‘Masau’ Master Bedroom – King size bed, dressing room, full en-suite bathroom, plus an outside shower
- ‘Muvee’ Double Bedroom – Queen size bed, en-suite bathroom
- ‘Minjonjo’ Children’s room – 2x single beds
- ‘Mupandapanda’ – 2x single beds that can be converted to King Bed
- ‘’Mukuhu’ – 1x double bed it also doubles as the ‘chill out’ room
- Upper lounge (open area) 2x futons, 1x large ‘Day’ bed
There is another shared family bathroom, plus a travel cot, double bed on the outside top deck and a ¾ day bed in the top lounge. There is a fully functional kitchen with 6 ring hob and oven, fridge, freezer. We have all cooking pots, pans, utensils and cutlery for up to 12 people. We have a large barbeque area and outside fire pit on the edge of the river bank.
ABOUT THE COMPANY
Muchichili Safari House is owned by Duncan & May Woods with David & Deborah Bland as partners. Duncan and May fell in love with the Lower Zambezi during their honeymoon when they were based in the region during Duncan’s time as Head of Standard Chartered Bank Consumer Banking for Southern Africa. David is the Director of Jacana Enterprises, a UK & Zambian company.