- Accommodation Type : Lodge
- Area : Kafue National Park
- Months of Operation : All Year Round
- Number of Rooms : 9
- We offer : Accommodation
Mu-Fungata Safari Lodge
Set in an area of the kafue national park (gma) area is mu-Fungata Safari Lodge offering a magnificent safari experience in the heart of the zambian bush. The lodge is set in an exquisitely secluded part of mumbwa GMA with its comfortable accommodation blending in with nature . The backdrop of granite rocks and panorama views across the river to the park are stunning and not to be missed.
The lodge has been renovated with a lot of consideration thus not to affect the wild environment, good taste and an extraordinary sense for detail to make you feel at home.
- All rooms come with a bath or shower.
- Electricity is provided by solar panels through out the day and night.
- All our rooms are simple yet stylish with a great focus on highly personalized experiences
- Each of our rooms is unique in atmosphere and location but offers a great continuity when combined together in an itinerary.
Deep in Zambia lies one of the largest game parks in Africa, on the banks of the Kafue river, A place where hippos and crocodiles rule the waters, lions the land and fish eagles the sky. Here you will experience true wildlife by game-viewing, birding and fishing at Mu-Fungata Safari Lodge. In this exquisitely secluded wilderness of the kafue national park (gma) lies Mu-fungata, a rustic yet comfortable Safari lodge, designed to blend in with its extraordinary natural surroundings.
This massive reserve is found in the west of Zambia and is a destination not to be missed by any tourist wanting a true African safari experience. You will find many different species of buck, buffalo, and wildebeest in the park, as well as big game cats such as lion, cheetah and the illusive leopard. There are 490 different species of birds for bird-watching enthusiasts.