Adventure Activities in Zambia
Zambia’s rainy season is from November to April. Most of the activities are available throughout the year except for the following that depend on the water levels and weather on that particular day:
- Helicopter and Microlight flights over the Victoria Falls – depend on the weather
- Livingstone Island (Devils Pool) – completely comes to a close between March to May when the water levels are high. However this is entirely dependent on the season period.
- White water rafting – This depends on the high water rise which is usually March to May.
- Bridge Activities ( Bugee, Abseiling, flying fox) – open throughout the year but closes when raining.
- Under Spray – Only available in dry season from August to January depending on the water levels
- Livingstone Museum – Open throughout the year except on Christmas and New year’s days
The rest of the activities are available all year round.
Edge your way down a sheer rock face overlooking the spectacular surroundings of the Bakota Gorge near Victoria Falls, then enjoy the walk back up through the forest . Read More
If throwing yourself into the air and freefalling for 110 metres from the top of Victoria Falls won’t get the heart racing, then nothing will. Read More
Enjoy this amazing experience as you ride the Elephants with your Mahout and the Guide who take you on a journey packed with interesting information about the gentle giants as well as the bush around you whilst taking in the sights and sounds of Mother Nature. Read More
Flights over the Falls
Known as the Flight of Angels, taking a helicopter flight over Victoria Falls is a once in a lifetime experience with breath-taking views and incredible photo opportunities.Read More
Strap on a full body harness and swoop across the Bakota Gorge like a bird in flight on the world’s first commercial high wire. Read More
Ride into the Teak Forests and wilderness areas, crossing over rivers and camping out along the banks of the river is one of the better ways to enjoy the awesome beauty of this area. Read More
Paddle your way down the mighty Zambezi below Victoria Falls on a kayak trip with an experienced white water kayaker. Read More
Take a peaceful and intimate walk through the bush with a pride of adolescent lions, getting closer to these magnificent beasts than you would have ever imagined and helping prepare them for re-release back into the wild. Read More
Experience the unique thrill of hurtling through the Zambezi’s rapids on a surfboard or surfing some of the world’s biggest river waves. Read More
Walk with Cheetahs
This activity is unique and nowhere else will you have such an opportunity to walk these amazing cats here in Zambia. Read More
Fast-becoming one of the best-equipped white water rafting destinations in the world, the Bakota Gorge combines 23 sets of thrilling rapids with incredible scenery and a host of different rafting options. Read More